|Your personal trainer is specifically chosen for you, based upon your Fit To Go Lifestyle Assessment and training goals.
Fully qualified/insured Trainers:
Not all Trainers are Equal! If you have tried training with large fitness franchise groups, you will quickly see the difference our expert team offers. FitToGo Trainers are dedicated focused professionals who have a passion for helping you reach your goals through motivation and expert technique.
Your trainer will assist you in setting and attaining your goals through various exercise programs and your progress will be monitored to help keep you on track in achieving those goals. Various group sizes and session times are available for PT sessions, contact us on 03 9555 2365.
Your Lifestyle Assessment is a consultation in which we discuss
your goals and provide you with the following:
- Heart Risk Assessment
- Body Mass Index Rating (B.M.I.)
- Lean Muscle Testing (Tanita Scale and Body Fat Callipers)
- Blood Pressure & Resting Pulse
- Height & Girth measurements
A Lifestyle Assessment is a good first step when starting out training as it gives you a benchmark to work off, and in the future you can compare your results. It also serves to cover insurance purposes for your time in the gym.
Resistance and Rehabilitation Training
Resistance training is an important aspect of overall health and fitness.
People undertake resistance training for many reasons, seeking a variety of outcomes.
- Increase muscular function
- Body fat reduction
- Rehabilitation after injury
- Increase in resistance to injury
- Improved physical performance
- Postural correctness
- Sports specific endurance, strength and power
Cardio training Is an Effective way of losing weight.
Cardio training consists of various activities including:
Kickboxing and Boxing
- Bike riding
- Kickboxing and boxing
Group Programs & Individual Programs are available for everyone.
There are numerous benefits derived from learning and practicing Kickboxing and Boxing. Many of these benefits extend to everyday life, such as:
- Success with achieving personal goals
- Appeals to all genders and generations
- Greater mental focus and self confidence
- Improves tone and shape of your body
- Reduces stress levels
For more information or to book a session, please call us on 03 9555 2365